Slideshow

11 April 2011

I Heart Faces - Shadows!

This week at "I heart Faces" was about shadows!  As I have never entered anything (but, always check out the winners!) at "I heart Faces" I jumped at the chance!  Shadows are one of my favs to capture!  So, here it is!  This is from a recent engagement session.  What a day it was!  To say it was memorable would be an understatement!  There is nothing like working with a couple for the first time and sitting in an ant bed while trying to get "the shot"!  That will definitely break the ice!  LOL!  I had this shot planned out (in my head) from the beginning.  I didn't think we were going to get it as the sun (and ants) were being uncooperative... but, lo and behold,  the sun came through!  Wahlah!     

4 comments:

  1. Love the balloon shadow! I hope it wasn't a bed of fire ants! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Balloons add so much to any portrait, and the shadows double the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun picture and shadow! The balloons are perfect to add a unique shadow shape!

    ReplyDelete